About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Mumbai
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, August 27, 2022
About this role: Lead Compliance (Sr. Manager/ AGM)
We’re hiring Lead Compliance (Sr. Manager/ AGM) in one of our Leading organisation to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
- B-Tech/B.E/PHD – Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental , Chemical;
- Additional qualification: Certification in ISO 9001/14001/ISO45000, Diploma in Industrial Safety;
- Proven experience as Compliance Officer for 5-10 years in Oil & Gas Industry. Would have worked closely with Govt. Agencies for approvals and compliances;
- Knowledge of Legal requirements and controls;
- Familiar with all Environmental related Laws related.
Prepare and Manage the List of compliances for Safety, Environment and Defense etc. and updated list to be maintained and circulated every week. Compliances related to following Govt. Agencies are to be taken care of:
- Oil Industry Safety Organization (OISD),
- Directorate General of Mines Safety (DGMS),
- Petroleum & Explosives Safety Organization (PESO),
- Maritime authorities,
- Indian Customs,
- Central Electricity Authority,
- Labor Ministry,
- District Authorities, etc.
- MoEF&CC, Regional Office (MoEF&CC)
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) & Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)
- Electrical Department etc.
- Manage Safety & Environmental Compliances related to Drilling of wells (Exploration Phase and Development Phase);
- Annual Compliance register to be prepared and reports to be submitted to the relevant Govt. bodies before time for all the fields Raise alarm 7 days before the submission dates;
- Update all the personnel about prevailing regulations, change in regulations and its impact on current field operations;
- Prepare and Manage the List of Compliances related Ministry of Defense for vessel permissions in offshore fields and updated list to be maintained and circulated every week;
- Developing Oil & Gas Industry-specific reports outlining problems, compliance status and preventive/control options;
- Enforcement: to handle the number of complaints files, show cause notices, notices of violation and directives issued on timely basis;
- Compliances related to Petroleum Exploration License (PML) & Petroleum Mining Lease (PML);
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk;
- Follow-Ups for Compliance status at the site for smooth operations;
- Periodic compliance monitoring through system based approach.
What you need to bring:
- Positions: Lead Compliance (Sr. Manager/ AGM)
- Experience : 10 – 13 years as Compliance Officer
- Location: Mumbai
- Experience: 4+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in petroleum engineering or Higher, Navigator, Eclipse, Skua / Go cad, Petrel
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai