About this role:
Would you like to work with us on fascinating and challenging projects in project management? Are you looking for an attractive career with a varied array of activities? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. At Brunel, you get to accumulate knowledge across different industries, acquiring a broad base of qualifications that will keep you flexible and independent for your future career path. Apply today as a Launch Coordinator and join Brunel in discovering the diversity of engineering.
- Co-ordinates all stakeholders (development, purchasing, quality, manufacturing, logistics, etc.) within the project entrusted to support the project manager as long as the project objectives are achieved;
- Responsible for running the activities of the project entrusted to meet specific cost, timing and quality requirements according to agreed plans;
- Is responsible for ensuring the equipment and implementation of the processes necessary for the project;
- Escalates problems for project / management managers in case of impact on product or process quality, impact on suppliers or customers;
- Initiates the handover to mass production;
- Draws up a regular status report of the project entrusted;
- Participates in negotiations with customers and suppliers;
- Monitors and sticks to deadlines;
- Conducting project meetings with team members, keeping a list of open project tasks;
- Coordinates and takes responsibility for the preparation of audits, process tests - internal and customer;
- Timely processes and updates project documents;
- Contributes proposals and contributes to improving the project management system;
- Performs other tasks as directed by his / her supervisor.
What you need to bring:
This position requires:
- Management skills based on long term experience;
- Launch, Operations;
- Best Business Practices, Process optimization, Lean Manufacturing, CI;
- ISO 9000 / 14000, TS 16949 and other relevant standards for Automotive industry;
- International and cross-cultural experience;
- Team work, people motivation;
- Language: Czech, English, German is a big advantage;
- Driving licence.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14.500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement