About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Research & Development
- Location: Alberta
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, August 14, 2022
About this role: Key Account Manager, Specialty Division
We are currently hiring a Key Accounts Manager, Specialty Division for our client, a Canadian pharmaceutical company that prioritizes innovation and growth. The Key Account Manager will join their commercial team.
Our client has a Montreal based head office specialized in respiratory, oncology, and neurology. This is a full-time position with great opportunities for growth.
- Work strategically to strengthen the brand and reputation of the pharmaceutical products of the company in the assigned therapeutic and geographical area
- Develop a territory plan, perform market analysis at territory level, implement and monitor the plan
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with doctors and healthcare professionals
- Initiate and organize other supporting actions (e.g., CME, promotional meetings, sponsorship, etc.)
- Sustainably use and promote digital way of working in relationships with the customers
- Collect and share information about contacts with doctors and market developments
- Ensure product safety information is reported to pharmacovigilance department (DSO) no later than 24 hours from the receipt date
- Ensure that all training requirements are performed and completed
What you need to bring:
- A degree in Science, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar positions as Medical Representative or Key Account Manager
- Demonstrated success in prioritizing customers based on data, insights, and strategic segmentation
- Results oriented – ability to clearly focus on the objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate both face to face, and virtually using the most optimal tools
- Highly comfortable focusing plans, without the need for large corporate structures (focusing on smaller more agile companies)
- Not scared to fail, and ability to pivot quickly and share learning if failure occurs
- Continually driving new ways of implementing on strategic plans
- Have previous sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry and have preferably completed CCPE accreditation
- Knowledge of Respiratory or demonstrated ability to learn this therapeutic area will be an asset
- Positively impact and influence others and quickly establish credibility while building strong business relationships
- Well-organized with strong communication and business skills
- Committed to a developing a cohesive team environment
- Can travel frequently without hesitation
- Bilingual in English and French
- Hold a valid driver's license (a valid driver abstract requested at time of acceptance)
What We OfferWhy apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tania Balassanian is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary