About this role:
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as an IRT Expert.
- Selects IRT Vendor and creates study specific contract
- Develops IRT System specifications to meet the needs of the study design in collaboration with Clinical Trial
- Supply Unit (CTSU) functions, Medical, Clinical Data Management and Biostatistic
- Conducts and documents Validation/User Acceptance Test activities
- Performs regular maintenance of the IRT system to adjust for trial needs, additional requirements after go-live etc, in collaboration with the study team
- Utilizes agile and proactive approach and innovative technology to solve problems
- Supports the successful setup of the supply chain and patient management activities through the use of IRT
- Ensures that all work is performed according to GxP and conforms with US, EU and other internationalregulations
- Works independently and in an international, cross-culture team environment
What you need to bring:
- Master with several years of professional experience
- Proven ability to drive results in a changing environment and to discuss and present proposals in a concise and effective manner
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts to enhance operations
- Demonstrates strong problem solving capabilities and encourages the implementation of innovative approaches, new technologies and strategies to support the successful completion of supply chain activities
- Exhibits ability to interpret complex project requirements, and provides ability to interpret highly complexexperimental data and project requirements
- Solid project management skills including presenting projects and status reports to different audiences
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Brunel's corporate culture is shaped by the diversity of our people and a commitment to mutual respect between colleagues on every level of the company. That includes a varied program of social get-togethers with your team but also regular feedback sessions with your manager to discuss the challenges you face and your prospects for the future. Personally, tailored training and development create ideal conditions to improve your skills and prepare yourself for future projects. At Brunel: permanent contracts, 30 days' leave, flexible working hours and employer-funded company pension programs are business as usual.
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering and IT. We have more than 40 offices and two development centres in the DACH-CZ region and our 120 offices worldwide employ more than 13,000 people. More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany – to stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Josef Benedikt Stohr is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Josef Benedikt Stohr
Brunel Germany Lindau
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement