About this role:
Are you interested in IoT? Do you have a solid command of embedded C/C++ and cloud systems? Do you see your future in developing smart appliances? Then it is time to take the step that shapes your career: Apply to Brunel now and join us in discovering the diversity of engineering. We want you as an IoT Developer.
- You develop functions for ATwinc/Espressif or other Wifi, BT and LTE components.
- You integrate cloud certificates on the device side.
- You will also ensure encryption and other security aspects.
- You will be involved in project management for OEMs.
- In addition, you will create functional specifications and manage external software suppliers.
What you need to bring:
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or computer science and have gained at least five years of professional experience with IoT environments.
- In addition, you have a good knowledge of embedded C/C++ as well as cyber security and code security.
- You also have good knowledge in machine communication with cloud systems.
- Furthermore, you have experience in dealing with communication protocols.
- You are a very good English speaker and have a willingness to travel.
Brunel's corporate culture is shaped by the diversity of our people and a commitment to mutual respect between colleagues on every level of the company. That includes a varied program of social get-togethers with your team but also regular feedback sessions with your manager to discuss the challenges you face and your prospects for the future. Personally, tailored training and development create ideal conditions to improve your skills and prepare yourself for future projects. At Brunel: permanent contracts, 30 days' leave, flexible working hours and employer-funded company pension programs are business as usual.
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering and IT. We have more than 40 offices and two development centers in the DACH-CZ region and our 120 offices worldwide employ more than 13,000 people. More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany – to stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mats Hielscher is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Germany Essen
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement