About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
About this role: Interface & Risk Co-ordinator
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Provide Interface coordination support between internal and external stakeholders during project execution to meet project objectives and track progress of action items;
- Responsible for technical interfaces with different contractors and existing facilities in coordination with the EPIC Contractor, Engineering and Technical Head’s, Project Manager(s), and third-party Interface representatives as appropriate;
- Propose and recommend appropriate solution as necessary to maintain compliance with local authority requirements;
- Negotiate & manage complex interface issues among different project phases and the existing facilities;
- Develop, Implement and maintain a technical interface management system (IMS) and technical interface Control procedure in consultation with the PTF and EPIC Contractor counterpart. Develop interface objectives, strategies and performance indicators to ensure that the project is enabled to deliver safely, quality, on time, within budget, and in accordance with the agreed project requirements;
- Keeps abreast of new SOW boundaries, organizes and communicates any gaps or issues that may impact the project;
- Coordinate technical interfaces in a complex Onshore/Offshore Brownfield and Greenfield major project and interfaces arising from technical deviation/changes/ variations with relevant contractors;
- Create and maintain a risk and opportunity management plan tailored to the needs of the project;
- Develop and maintain a risk register, including the assigned risk owners; Categorize and prioritize risks and identify and record proposed risk mitigations;
- Ensure the EPIC contractors' tops risks are compiled and included in the risk register;
- Appraise the Project Manager and PTF at all times as to the status of significant risk issues;
- Plan periodic formal reviews of risks and risk treatments listed in the risk register for the purpose of monitoring the effectiveness of the overall risk process;
- Facilitate QRA review meetings, build risk models, run the cost and schedule QRAs and generate contingency breakdown reports;
- Chair monthly risk review sessions, attended by the Project Manager and project discipline head’s and functional leads;
- Ensure that COMPANY risk management procedures and controls are adhered to at all times;
- Create standardized reports (top 10 risks, risk matrix, open actions) for the project team;
- Ensure that an effective audit trail is developed and maintained for all risk registers in support of eventual project reconciliation and close-out;
- Ensure that the Project achieves KPI targets for mitigating all critical risks as per the target date identified in the risk register;
- Devise own work methods and working practices independently within the framework of established policies and guidelines in order achieve project objectives;
- Independent authority to manage the interfaces and risk for on time resolution to the satisfaction of all parties;
- Responsible for complex interface and risk problem resolution;
- Exposed to different cultures, backgrounds and environments. Attend to/facilitate and resolve conflicts, challenges and problems related to a large multi-cultural and multi-discipline technical workforce within PTF and EPIC Contractor’s organization;
- Exposed to Offshore/Onshore work environments during engineering, construction, installation, hookup, commissioning, start-up, and handover;
- Activities executed with the highest required level of confidentiality.
What you need to bring:
- B.Sc. degree in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University, higher degree would be advantageous;
- A minimum of 18 experience in engineering, project management and execution of major and mega Oil & Gas projects, of which a minimum of 10 years' experience in project management/interface leadership roles with proven track record for major and mega Oil & Gas projects;
- Experienced in developing and leading effective project interface organizations;
- Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and Company’s systems, processes and standards;
- Proven ability to apply sound judgment and analytical skills due to the complex and diversified nature of the position;
- Extensive skills in management and leadership, team building, effective communication, conflict resolution and presentations.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai