About this role:
Our client is a fast growing company specialized in cancer research and tissue characterization. The company has a worldwide presence with laboratories in Europe, USA and China.
They work together with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the research and development of innovative new medicines for cancer treatment.
They are currently recruiting a motivated Imaging Scientist to strengthen the Histology team in Wilrijk (Antwerp).
As imaging scientist you collaborate with pathologists and other scientists to accurately and timely convert complex information contained within the images of histological samples to data that can contribute to the success of clinical trials.
You will assist in writing standard operating procedures and validating new image analysis algorithms. You are willing to learn new skills as well as perform routine work. You uphold high performance standards.
What you need to bring:
- You have histological and microscopy skills and are willing to apply those in routine practice.
- You work methodically and with high precision.
- You are willing to work in an international environment.
- You have excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, databases, …).
- You have good communication skills, you are diplomatic and a team player with a positive attitude.
- Previous experience with image analysis is a plus.
Our network and expertise make it possible for us to advance your career. Brunel has a reputation of working with some of the best in the business. That's what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we've created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Elke Binst is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Belgium Mechelen
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement