About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
About this role: Head Of Project Risk Management
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
5.Identifies key issues, risks and decisions that have created changes or risks that may impact the project (negatively or positively).6.Develops a risk process to enable risk monthly reporting at the appropriate level with accurate and reliable information to support management decision making.7.Coaches PMT teams on risk management methodology, and to ensure it is implemented consistently.8.Ensures that risks are being identified, assessed, and confirm that all existing risks have been correctly identified and entered into the deployed Risk Management System through regular meetings and assesment of processes within Project Team.
9.Conducts periodic risk register reviews, and proposes risks for evaluations to the Project Leadership Team (PLT)10.Ensures that response action plans are developed and entered into the deployed Risk Management System.11.Facilitates, as relevant, risk workshops and ensure proper interface with contractors on risk related issues.12.Monitors global trends and developments which may have material impact on the NFS Onshore Project.
13.Keep up to date with risk management trends and techniques.
What you need to bring:
- Sound understanding of Project Risks Management principles and philosophies
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritising skills.
- Strong relationship management, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, especially related to facilitation, documentation and reporting.
- Good computer literacy skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a major project environment within the oil and gas industry, with exposure in business and risk management including project controls, cost and schedule development, tender preparation and contract management and 3 years supervising multi discipline and multi-cultural teams and as Head of Risks for mega projects.
- Bachelor degree in Business related subject or equivalent experience.
- Qualification / certification in Risk Management (eg. Institute of Risk Management)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha