About this role:
Do you have around 5 years of experience with combustion engines and are you familiar with measurements techniques? Respond now!
We are currently looking for an experienced Functional Test Engineer within the Automotive industry. A couple of tasks are:
- Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests of investigations on engine sub-systems/components and their controls
- Focus on engine mechanics and mechatronics
- Document and evaluate test results
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution
- Develop new test procedures for engine components and engine systems and their controls
- Supervise procedures and processes within the organization to achieve department and project objectives
- Active contribution to improve test efficiency and test quality
- Collaborate in project teams
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical Engineering or Automotive with demonstrable experience on mechatronics
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines and sub-systems like engine cooling and engine lubrications systems etc.
- In depth knowledge of modern control, sensors, actuators and electronics
- Knowledge on thermodynamics and fluid dynamics is preferred
- Familiar with measurement techniques for temperature, pressure, flow and data analysis
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine systems and development of solutions for complex technical challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of professionalism and proactivity
- Able to work in a complex project oriented environment
- At least 5 years of experience in a comparable position
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch
Good work should be celebrated. That is why you can count on a competitive salary with us, depending on your experience and knowledge. You can also supplement this nice amount with the many bonus opportunities that we offer you, and:
- Discount on your health insurance
- Discount at the gym
- Good deals on cultural activities
- An advantageous pension scheme
The client is part of a worldwide truck manufacturer. This component is among Europe's best and distinguishes itself with the development, sales and production of high-quality products. This is reflected in energy-efficient trucks, driving comfort, low costs per kilometer and limited impact on the environment. Trucks are produced to order based on 'build to order'. Excellent production planning and control are therefore necessary to be able to meet the many customer-specific wishes and requirements.
Good professionals deserve a good working environment. This means: a working environment in which they are given every opportunity to test, deepen and strengthen their specialism. But for that they have to come into contact with the right clients. And that is where Brunel plays a major role. Because we have been active as a secondment for decades, we now have a large network. A network that is full of companies and organizations that look beyond the day of tomorrow and are happy to take you there. Are you up for that? Then the first step is up to you. Apply Now!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Floor Egger is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement