About this role:
We’re looking for Senior Full-Stack Software Engineers with Python AWS and Docker expertise to help us build one of the largest IoT platforms in the world.
If you are not a tried-and-true Full-Stack Software Engineer, we still want to hear form you. There are Front-End and Back-End roles on the plan for you to grow into.
In this role you'll be building UIs, APIs, data pipelines, data lakes, and other full-stack applications to high quality coding standards. You'll be using Docker, K8, Cloud, microservices, containerization, web services, DB/SQL, etc.
You'll be focused on delivering high quality performance, accessibility, API design, using all the benefits of CI / CD.
You'll ensure user experience quality in all your deliverables. You'll train team members in data structures, algorithms, codesign and systems architecture. You'll be working closely with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate, and seek feedback.
Experience of Agile methodology and Scrum will be advantageous.
What you need to bring:
You must have legal authorization to work in the US on a fulltime basis both now and in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant technical discipline required
- Experience using Python, AWS, Docker.
- Minimum 5 years of experience building user-friendly, data-rich applications, data pipelines, and analytic
- Prior experience developing solutions for the electrical power industry is preferred
- Experience architecting, deploying, and supporting production applications
- Experience with multiple modern coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a 401k. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we are ideally placed to help you get the contract that best suits you. With Brunel you will gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keith Jones is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel USA - Houston
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement