About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branche: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: New South Wales
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
About this role: Foreman
Do you dream of joining an employer who invests in their people with opportunities to keep learning, growing and provides a supportive culture?
Brunel are exclusively partnered with one of NSW’s leading civil construction companies who are seeking to recruit a Foreman based in the Western Sydney region. This is a secure permanent opportunity and a chance to join a TRUE employer of choice who truly gives back to their teams and the community! This position will be based in the Western Sydney region and reports directly to the Director / General Manager. As the Foreman you will be responsible for planning and managing all elements of the projects across the region.
- Ability to interpret drawings, specifications, and quality standards.
- Responsible for all WHS and environmental responsibilities for all site related activities.
- Execution of all tasks related to project quality standards and WHS/ environmental management plans on the project.
- Responsible for toolbox communications, checklists, documentation, and record keeping.
- Monitoring and updating the construction program and site activity.
- Ensuring materials are secured in a timely manner.
- Monitoring daily work activities to maximise the utilisation of plant and resources.
- Implementing improvements with site related expenditure.
What you need to bring:
- Prior supervisory experience in the earthmoving and civil construction industry.
- A committed solid work ethic and the willingness to go the extra yard.
- A strong commitment to health, safety, environment and quality policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform quality checks on construction equipment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft office suite. Use of Office 365 environment and Salesforce.
- Desire to be part of a "can do", vibrant and dynamic team.
- Growth and advancement opportunities for the right candidate in an industry leading company.
- Significant training and development opportunities.
- Ongoing mentorship from all levels of the business.
- An open accessible senior management team
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Laura Lewis is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Melbourne