About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Hemmant
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Thursday, August 18, 2022
About this role: Field Service Electrician
Brunel’s renewable energy team are working with a leading OEM who are a specialist in solar energy inverter technology for C&I scale projects. We are currently searching for a Field Service Electrician.
Purpose of the role:To provide technical assistance for the installation, maintenance and repair of solar inverter technologies in commercial and industrial scale projects in the Greater Sydney area with direct contact towards installers and end users.General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with qualified personal on site to provide issue resolution
- Validate and authorize the release of parts needed to solve problems encountered with the assistance of the operations team
- Support and assist the troubleshooting of systems within the technology ecosystem
- Customer advisement regarding equipment operation and maintenance
- Report on site visits with customers and input data logged in CRM
What you need to bring:
Required skills and experience:
- CEC accreditation, working at heights and electrical contractors’ license
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- 3+ years’ experience in a hands-on technical position
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer facing position
- High degree of interpersonal skills and verbal communication
A permanent opportunity to work with a leading product manufacturer in solar inverter technologies and work on a range of projects across Sydney, NSW.
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis. Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Aaron Merritt is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane