About this role:
Brunel are currently taking expressions of Interest for experienced Electricians for our clients who complete short term and long term work in the Pilbara on various sites such as RIO, BHP & FMG.
We are currently taking expressions of Interest for upcoming roles for experienced Electricians for various works such as camp construction, Maintenance, fixed plant. Please see details of the role below
Electrician – BHP, RIO or FMG Inducted
- FIFO ex Perth only
- Various Rosters
- Brunel Benefits– referral program, salary packaging incl. options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
DATES: Various - Several clients
HOURS: 12 hours per day
SCOPE OF WORKS: Camp Construction or general Maintenance in fixed plant
PAY: Depending on experience
What you need to bring:
Must have the following:
* Camp Construction experience or Maintenance - Fixed Plant experience
* BHP, RIO or FMG Inductions
* Electrical workers induction version 2 (EWI v 2) - For BHP
* Fire Extinguisher Training (RIIERR201A) - Must be valid (4 Years)
* CPR/LVR - Must be valid (1 Years)
* Provide First Aid Certificate - Must be valid:
* Construction Safety Awareness Card (White /Blue).
* Australian Drivers Licence (Must be Australian Licence) - Must be valid Colour Both Sides
* Copy of Australian Passport
* Electrical Trades/ Licence - Must Be Valid
* Working at Heights preferred
* Confined space preferred
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rachelle Mclean is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement