About this role:
We’re hiring Rear Axle Engineer, for a leading automobile manufacturer to join their growing team. This position is based out in Pune location.
Designation: Rear Axle
Role Purpose: Passenger Car Platform Chassis Aggregate Cad design
Contract: 6 months extendable contract
- Interfaces with Propeller shaft, suspension, torque rod, control arm bar, stabilizer bar connections, brakes, structural axle parts and load cases (static)- vehicle engineering part;
- Calculations for axle shaft selection, axle-bearing selection especially for axle differential and wheel end bearing;
- Manufacturing processes like welding hot forming, castings. Understanding of suspension geometry;
- Knowledge of GDNT and Tolerance Stack up Analysis;
- Knowledge of D-BOM, E-BOM, M-BOM- BOM structures;
- Knowledge of product verification and validation - component level and system level;
- Knowledge of DFM, DFA, DFSS,DFMEA, PFMEA- Design of manufacturing- documentation process- report.
- Project Timeline achievement as per Customer Requirement;
- Rear Axle System, Differential systems;
- Vehicle level BOM management, Change management.
What you need to bring:
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of engineering, (mechanical/Production/Industrial);
No. of years of work experience: 5 – 7 Years;
Critical Skill Sets (Technical): CATIA V5, Team Centre.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement