About this role:
We’re hiring a Mount & Bushing Engineer for our client, a leading automobile company, to join their growing team. This is a 6 months and extendable contractual position in Pune location initially.
- Knowledge of Powertrain suspension, Vehicle suspension and positioning of mounts to decouple powertrain rigid modes;
- Derive mount system isolation targets and specify mount rates and support bracket targets stiffness targets;
- RLD analysis to derive mount and bushing load cycle and specify durability targets;
- Conduct technical reviews with supplier for design verification and validation;
- Support Vehicle integration, testing and powertrain integration teams to address issues and Support vehicle tuning;
- Knowledge of GDNT and Tolerance Stackup Analysis;
- Knowledge of D-BOM, E-BOM, M-BOM;
- Knowledge of product verification and validation - component level and system level;
- Knowledge of DFM, DFA, DFSS,DFMEA, PFMEA.
What you need to bring:
Work Location :
Vietnam, In the current scenario, until the travel restrictions are in place we can consider the person working from Pune however once the international travel is possible the person will have to go to Vietnam onsite.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Disha Mehta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement