About this role:
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Electronics Engineer- Hardware Classification.
- In this position you are responsible for the classification of electronic components (medium voltage switchgear, transformers, insulators, printed circuit boards etc.).
- This includes the communication with internal and external experts regarding the classifications.
- The review of completed project documents for conformity and quality assurance is also part of your responsibilities.
- Furthermore, you will ensure that orders are completed efficiently, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract terms, quality standards and safety requirements.
- An important part of your work will also be improving process and data quality for the Export Control department.
What you need to bring:
- Completed training in the field of electrical engineering or electronics (Bachelor/Master).
- Experience with control hardware and/or PCB design or extensive technical product knowledge in this area.
- Work experience in master-data management.
- Very good SAP/ERP knowledge.
- Sharepoint Editor Knowledge.
- Fluent in English and basic knowledge of German.
From medium-sized companies to hidden champions and large conglomerates; whether road, ship, rail, air or space; traditional or innovative; from development to finished product; national or international; from a career starter to an experienced professional. We offer you countless opportunities to help shape technological progress, and all of this with just one employer.
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering. We have more than 40 offices and 2 development centers in German-speaking Europe, and our 117 offices worldwide employ more than 14,500 People in 44 countries. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel.
Take the next step now: Apply for this position directly via our job portal at MyBrunel. (Applications by email or by post will not be accepted for data protection reasons and will be deleted/disposed directly).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Aleksandra Vasiljevic is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Switzerland Zürich
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement