About this role:
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronics, connectivity and layout solutions in high-tech products?
The concepts and products we mainly focus on are cables, racks, cabinets, PCBA and visualizing this into schematics.
The Electronics designer is responsible for the following:
- Design, document and maintain analog and/or digital board designs, electrical modules and infrastructure.
- Act as the Electronic Development representative, interacting intensively in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Act as a technical leader and be able to manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various designs, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Guarantee design quality and compliance by knowledge, experience and usage of reviewing and risk reducing tools.
- Contribute to the roadmap concerning the electronics within the ASML products.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
- Contribute to planning efforts for the various electronics products.
- Act as a technical coach for other team members.
What you need to bring:
- Experience in the design of Electrical & electronic modules, design of cables, racks, cabinets, PCBA.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers, analog and digital design is a plus.
- Experience with electromechanical designs is a plus.
- Familiar with SAFe - Agile wow is a plus.
Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both Junior and Senior Engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes. Since you are living in another country and probably don’t immediately know how to find your way in the Netherlands, Brunel can help you with this. As an international company, we know better than anyone what it is like to move to a foreign country to work. This is why we can arrange the most important things - including those that don’t involve your job - for you and your partner so that you can fully focus on your career in the Netherlands.
Our client is a world renown manufacturer of lithography machines
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bart Brekelmans is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven