About this role:
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer working for our client who are a global leader in the commercial explosives industry, this role will be in Cheyenne, WY.
- Reporting to the R & I Manager you will be the leader in the electrical/instrument function for the site through collaboration between the Strategic Engineering Specialist resources and the operations teams;
- You will be part of a dynamic team who drives the process safety improvement agendas for all critical E/I assets;
- Demonstrate and/or lead the commitment to the pursuit of achieving Zero Harm through behavioral based safety;
- (Ensure SAO, JSA, Take 5’s, stretching, and all safety rules are being completed.) Ensure compliance with applicable Company HSE Performance Standards, as well as applicable acts and regulations;
- Small MOC’s, FI or Capex projects;
- Ensuring that all electrical assets at the Plant have effective Reliability and Capability Life Plans and maintenance strategies;
- Participates in PHA’s;
- Work closely with Maintenance Planners to ensure that preventive & predictive maintenance work orders in SAP PM are aligned with equipment maintenance strategies.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering;
- 2+ years of experience in maintenance and/or engineering of a petro-chemical manufacturing plant, power generation or similar heavy industry environment;
- Familiarity with both Safety Management Systems and Quality Management Systems;
- Familiarity with Manufacturing Excellence models, systems and processes relating to asset capability and reliability;
- Familiarity with Turnaround management systems;
- Familiarity with RBM (Risk-based Maintenance) and RCM (reliability centered maintenance) maintenance strategy development;
- Demonstrated ability in optimizing reliability e.g. reducing failure rates, increasing uptime, etc.;
- Experienced in risk identification, analysis and mitigation strategies;
- Competent in the various methods of Root Cause Failure Analysis;
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and a team player.
Why apply through Brunel?
Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job;
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Global leader in the commercial explosives industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel USA - Houston