About this role:
Brunel Australasia are seeking experienced and enthusiastic top hammer Ground Support Driller's for our clients operations located in Kalgoorlie.
This role is open to residents who reside in Goldfields - Esperance region only due to the role being drive in and out.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum of 2 years’ top hammer drilling experience within a mining environment
- Drilling cable bolt holes as per designs using new custom built High Sandvik High Reach and Scout drill rigs
- Installation of cable bolts
- Installation of ground support mesh and accessories
- Mixing grout to specification
- Current HR Drivers Licence
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) - High Risk Licence
- Working Safely at Heights - within 2 years
- Police Clearance or ability to obtain one
- Telehandler Licence - preferred
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical incl. drug and alcohol screening
- Residential Kalgoorlie -
- 2:2 roster / 12 hr shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 3 months
- Brunel Benefits – referral program, salary packaging incl options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebekah Clune is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement