About this role:
We’re hiring a Document Controller for our client, a large Oil and Gas company, to join their team. This is a 18 month contract with long-term potential.
- Received / Load and distribute documents received by the EPC Contractor via the SmartPlant Foundation document management tool.
- Ensure all documents submissions by the Contractor adhere to the Company specifications.
- Process all incoming and outgoing documents in according to the establish SLA’s.
- Assist in maintaining and up to date the Document Distribution Matrix
- Assist the engineering community with any queries may arise.
- Leverage digitalization, agile, and outcome-based delivery to continually improve and enable business value.
- Working, and effectively communicating, in a highly virtualized environment in a geographically diverse and multicultural team.
- Multiple project components making up the transition to the asset team.
- Ability to work in a fast moving, rapidly changing and dynamic environment of a major Capital Project.
- Help champion the successful use of client novelties (SPO/SPF, SP engineering).
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in document control
- Experience in mega projects or large industrial projects is preferred
- Cross-discipline engineering documents (requirements and use) and discipline approval processes within project teams (desirable).
- Records Management principles and implementation methods.
- Experience working with SmartPlant Foundation, or similar, as an information management (document, data) management tool.
- Other Document control and document management systems as well as in using (at least some of) project reporting software such as Crystal, Business Objects, MS Access, and Excel (desirable).
- Manage heavy workload in a fast-paced environment
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement