About this role:
We are eagerly looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to strengthen the team of a large international organization situated in Brussels.
- You will participate in establishing the new Architecture and layout of the core components
- You will work closely with Dev as well as the Operations teams
- You will work across projects and will perform deployments
- You will automate the deployment pipeline, prepare development infrastructure for continuous delivery/deployment.
- You will help the client to transition from a legacy model to Hybrid operating model and/or full container model
- You have already worked in a similar environment and have proven experience
- At this moment they are operating a huge traditional architecture, mainly with virtual machines, Linux machines, traditional TomCat servers, some ingredients of CI/CD à brown field. But not fully in the world of containers, Docker etc. à will be the green field
- The client is looking for a consultant who can deploy a machine, has knowledge of Java, knows how to use Tomcat, Virtual machine, Linux Machine, Windows, etc.
You will first work in the more traditional/current architecture with the current processes and understand the environment to later on switch to the new architecture à green field.
What you need to bring:
- Our client is looking for a consultant who has a vast expertise in operations and development.
- Someone who understands and supports the customer in a wide spectrum of technologies.
- You get a lot of variety and freedom in the range of duties.
- You will join the operations team, but will also be in contact with the development team.
- You are someone who is able to convince people internally in certain matters.
- You are fluent in English.
- Jenkins, Gitlab
- Oracle SQL queries, writing/debugging
- Monitoring such as:
- Elk stack
Big plus: someone who understands the developers and understand their constraints.
Our network and expertise make it possible for us to advance your career!
Brunel has a reputation of working with some of the best in the business and that's what we continually strive for! For over 40 years we have created a global network of interesting clients and connecting them with talented individuals.
Here we work together through a vast array of services where your personal and professional advancement and development are the key factors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Aurriza Gosseye is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Belgium Mechelen
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement