About this role:
Would you like to work with us on fascinating and challenging projects in automation? Are you looking for an attractive career with a varied array of activities? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. At Brunel, you get to accumulate knowledge across different industries, acquiring a broad base of qualifications that will keep you flexible and independent for your future career path. Apply today as a Designer Catia V5 and join Brunel in discovering the diversity of engineering.
Design of optical systems by using LED light sources for automotive exterior lighting, focused onsignal functions.
- Design of optical surfaces in CATIA V5 and internal softwares (in accordance to regulation and customer specifications);
- Simulation and evaluation of photometry in softwares Lighttools;
- Visualization in softwares; creation of representative product renders (lit & unlit appearance);
- Product validation.
What you need to bring:
You should preferably have:
- University / Higher Education in Technical Design of Machines;
- Practice in design: manufacture; automotive; automotive exterior lighting;
- Good knowledge of: Catia V5; CAD - 3D;
- Good knowledge of PLM, SAP and MS-Office systems;
- Systematic, analytical and independent way of working;
- Communicative knowledge of English / German;
- Willingness to travel abroad;
- Driving license cat. B.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement