About this role:
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Design Verification Engineer for our client based in Dallas, Texas. Initially a 6-month contract with the possibility of going permanent, comprehensive benefits package available
- BTech / BE with 5 - 20 years of experience;
- Must have very good System Verilog/UVM knowledge with prior work experience on live projects;
- Must have expertise in PCI Express and/or Ethernet bus protocols;
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player are a must;
- Must be a highly motivated and independent contributor with good aptitude and attitude.
What you need to bring:
- Expertise in AMBA bus protocols and ARM CPU;
- Experience in developing functional verification environments including the components like monitors, checkers, scoreboards, and assertions;
- Experience in verification methodologies using random stimulus along with functional coverage;
- Scripting knowledge (Perl/shell);
- Must have good debugging and problem-solving skills.
Global product engineering services specialist focused on Semiconductor design, Multimedia & Imaging, Connectivity, Cloud & Mobility, Machine Learning & Deep Neural Networks.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel USA - Houston
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement