About this role:
As a Design Service Team Coordinator you are responsible within the Design Engineering department for managing all activities that they do not carry out in an Engineering project. It is up to you to work with colleagues to ensure that customers who have concluded an SLA, Service Level Agreement, receive good support.
Within this position, the focus will be on ensuring that the implementation of the SLAs runs smoothly. In doing so, you work on continuously improving their service provision. In addition, you create a professional working environment, for example by improving reports, by setting up a ticket system and you work on customer satisfaction. As leader of the helpdesk team, you are often the first point of contact for SLA customers. You also organize the division of work for the engineers entrusted to you.
What you need to bring:
- A completed HBO / WO education in the field of electronics.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field.
- The quality to switch quickly and to make decisions under pressure.
- Experience in product development and affinity with the production of products, so that well-founded suggestions can be made for quality improvements and cost reductions.
- Some financial insight so that quotations can be issued.
- Good communication skills, so that the expectations of customers and colleagues are clear to all parties.
- Preferably some command of the German language.
- An entrepreneurial, decisive, proactive and result-oriented mindset.
Brunel offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a company where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Our client is a global partner focused on the design and development of electronics products and the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). They work for companies that make an impact with their innovations, for example they develop new products that increase safety, health or convenience. They supply these products from product design to volume production and even directly to the end user. This entire process, from design to production, is carried out entirely in the region of Twente.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Lisette Koopman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Enschede