About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branche: Automotive
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Czech Republic
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, May 29, 2023
About this role: Design Engineer
Would you like to work with us on fascinating and challenging projects in automation? Are you looking for an attractive career with a varied array of activities? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. At Brunel, you get to accumulate knowledge across different industries, acquiring a broad base of qualifications that will keep you flexible and independent for your future career path. Apply today as a Design Engineer and join Brunel in discovering the diversity of engineering.
- Product Development from Concept Phase to Series Production
- Preparation of concept and first prototypes (creation of 3D models), testing and evaluation
- Preparation and analysis for FMEA, DFMEA and their evaluation
- Implementation of changes after test evaluation, presentation in front of customer
- Technical documentation, technical supporting documents
- Communication in English / German with customer, production or suppliers
What you need to bring:
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- University with a focus on engineering
- Knowledge and experience with the 3D design programs such as CAD - 3D, Catia V5/V6,
- SolidWorks, Creo or UG - NX11, etc. is a must
- Experience in a similar position in Automotive is an advantage
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Experience in the field of mechanical engineering (plastics, metals)
We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;With us, you determine what your next project will be;
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague