About this role:
Our Client, one of the largest international PMC is currently recruiting for DCS Commissioning Specialist for long term commissioning / O&M contract to be based in Kuwait at New Refinery. This will be long term project. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on transferable visa and can join immediately / short notice.
- A minimum of 10 years’ of experience in operating and commissioning of the field of refinery / petrochemicals;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar positon in to DCS and Process control activities for pre- commissioning and commissioning or Refinery units;
- Specific process units experience relevant to the project (CDU / DHT/ KHT / NHT / ARDS / HOC / SGU/ HYDROGEN/SULPHUR / UTILITIES/ TANKFARM/ MARINE);
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Good written, verbal communication and Presentation skills in English.
What you need to bring:
Qualification and Experience:
- Basic Qualification : Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Diploma from Accredited Technological Institute.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait