About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Study & Science
- Location: Alberta
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, August 20, 2022
About this role: Data Steward- 1 year contract
We are currently hiring a Data Steward for our client, a global pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
This is a full-time 1-year renewable contract and office-based role. The Data Steward is mainly responsible for implementing, monitoring, and analyzing all processes and activities to comply with disclosure and transparency requirements within the company, including international functions.
- Defines rules and monitors quality for the CDIS (Customer Data Information System, company’s Master Data Management system) master data.
- Defines master data rules and master data quality targets including appropriate monitoring
- Trains the CDIS users
- Defines the maintenance process, access rights, and master data privacy measures
- Specifies & applies defined business rules to the CDIS owned entities and structures to identify inconsistency and/or data defects
- Monitors activities in the healthcare sector for Transfer-of-Value (ToV) to Healthcare Professionals and Organizations
- Guarantees reliable Transfer-of-Value data for indirect payments (outside standard systems / indirect ToV or in case of exceptions)
- Supports and trains Business Units and support functions (using templates contents/upload/download processes)
- Manages follow-ups of processes for all Crystal scope expenditures according to Guidelines e.g., “EFPIA Disclosure Code” or the "Sunshine Act" related Regulation
- Follow-ups of consent management tool (control of data and archiving - if applicable)
What you need to bring:
- University degree in Business Admin, major in Business Management, Finance, or Accounting
- 2-3 years of experience in master data management, preferably connected to a commercial CRM System such as SalesForce.com or Veeva
- A keen understanding of customer (personal account) to business (business account) hierarchy and relationship management
- Ability to interpret regulatory requirements; data available in systems, assess risks, and take critical decisions
- Detailed knowledge of processes and interfaces regarding Crystal and EFPIA
- Detailed knowledge of relevant IT applications (SAP R/3, SAP BW, CDC, MS Office)
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sabrina Morris is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary