About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branche: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 38
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, July 4, 2022
About this role: Contracts Administration
Are you a Contract Administrator looking for a new venture? If so, an attractive portfolio awaits.
If you can prepare, manage and support tenders for large projects and want to proudly build your brand within the company then you’ve found your next role.
The stage is set for you to show off your client to customer relationship ability. You will be agile and environmentally aware individual with a passion for quality assurance.
- Liaise with contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants
- Provide a fresh approach and support in tender evaluations and to the Project Management Unit
- Administration of quality management system and preparation of tender documents
- Review and maintain internal OSH by conducting regular audits
- Lead meetings and conduct site inspections to ensure compliance with clients
- Translate OSH management plans, compliance within industry frameworks and management systems
- Report directly to the Superintendent of a large Australian Corporation
What you need to bring:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering)
- 2-4 year work experience with large commercial contracts
- Infrastructure and water experience highly desirable
- Experience with AS contracts (AS 4000)
- You will possess strong commercial acumen and relationship management
- Being a team player comes naturally to you
- Naturally client focused
- A fast, growing culture, where you can make a true difference empowers you
This is a business-critical role where you can really make a difference and elevate your career.
Have I got your attention? Then please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
An attractive salary is on offer for the right person.
Flexible Work Arrangements available, mainly based in Perth, Western Australia and travel required.
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ellyssiah Corica is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth