About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Kuwait
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, July 10, 2022
About this role: Commissioning Specialist (BIPL)
We have an opening for Commissioning Specialist for our client a leading company into Refinery to join their growing team;
The job location is Kuwait (Long term Contract).
A minimum of 12 years’ of experience in operating and commissioning of the field of refinery / petrochemicals;
At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the field of refinery handling process related to pre- commissioning an commissioning activities;
Specific process units experience relevant to the project (CDU / DHT/ KHT / NHT / ARDS / HOC / SGU/ HYDROGEN/SULPHUR / UTILITIES/ TANKFARM/ MARINE);
Strong people management and interpersonal skills;
Good written, verbal communication and Presentation skills in English;
Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Diploma from Accredited Technological Institute.
What you need to bring:
Project : Refinery - Commissioning & Operations Support;
Job Location : Al Zour, Kuwait;
Duration of the Contract : Long Term;
Work Pattern : 8 Hrs a day & 6 days a Week.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Devanshi Thakkar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Singapore