About this role:
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Commissioning & Qualification Manager.
- Finalize Commissioning, Qualification and Validation (CQV) strategy and execution plans for all site activities
- Being the point of contact for both the project developer and the client for all CQV related matters
- Actively work with site safety teams to ensure that C&Q operations are executed in safe manner
- Be accountable for schedule, costs and customer quality expectations
- Coordinate commissioning and qualification engineers, personnel provided by contractors as well personnel from vendors of complex equipment / packages
- Support the finalization of the necessary documentation / protocols to be used during site activities
What you need to bring:
- Bechelors- or Masters degree in engineering, computer sciences or life sciences, or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years’ site commissioning and validation experience in the biotechnology and / or pharmaceutical industries required
- Involvement in large Capex projects with Long Terms Project contracts
- A thorough and working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), GCPs, GLPs, GAMP and Part 11 compliance as they relate to qualification of systems and validation of processes
- Must have: excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, with hands - on experience working in a corporate setting
- Ability to be a productive and supportive member of a project team, as well as working independently
- Demonstrated validation experience in the following areas: manufacturing and utility systems, CIP & SIP, autoclave validation, qualification of controlled temperature environments, process validation, cleaning validation, equipment qualification
- A thorough knowledge of good documentation practices
- Must have worked on projects utilizing advanced English language skills; knowledge of German would be an asset
Brunel takes people on with permanent contracts. Further to that, we offer you an in-house collective agreement that is tailored to the salary structures of the various professional groups and rewards qualifications and professional experience. In addition to the collectively agreed social benefits of an expanding company, we also offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development in line with your individual experience.
Arbeiten bei Brunel bedeutet: Attraktive Arbeitsaufgaben, außergewöhnliche Karriereperspektiven, die Sicherheit eines expandierenden Ingenieurdienstleisters und die ganze Vielfalt des Engineerings und der IT. Allein in der DACH-CZ Region verfügen wir über mehr als 45 Standorte und Entwicklungszentren mit akkreditiertem Prüflabor und weltweit über 100 Standorte mit mehr als 12.000 Mitarbeitern in 40 Ländern. Mehr als 45 Jahre international erfolgreich und über 25 Jahre in Deutschland. Stillstand bedeutet Rückschritt – mit Brunel können Sie etwas bewegen!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marcus Radig is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Germany München