About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branche: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, July 4, 2022
About this role: Commercial Project Manager
Now this is a company you want to work for. Their ‘About us’ is really about you.
Not only are they leading the New Zealand solar market with a dedicated team, it’s the way they do it. The energy behind this company, the culture, the commitment, the world class products, and the people make this an incredible place to thrive.
Looking for a seasoned Commercial Project Manager to really consolidate the current successes whilst driving the ongoing growth simultaneously.
The stage is set for you to flex your Project Management muscles and take your career to that next level.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Lead you will be a critical asset to the company.
What you need to bring:
- You will be a seasoned Project Manager where building capability and running projects over multiple projects and regions comes naturally to you
- As a strong people leader, you can motivate, delegate, develop and coach team members to grow and succeed
- You naturally possess strong communication skills and proven ability to drive a positive culture
- You can quickly build and maintain trusting, effective relationships
- You have a strong analytical, process and customer-oriented mind
- Being accountable, highly organised and able to effectively prioritise is a strength
- You have courage and confidence to take a stand, coupled with openness to other viewpoints
- Commercial acumen is inherent
- You have a keen eye for detail and deadline-oriented
- Proficient user of Microsoft suite of software including Project and others as fit for company requirements
This is a business-critical role at an advanced stage where you can really deliver and take the title… if you feel you fit the bill then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
An attractive salary is on offer.
Based in New Zealand with national travel.
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Nikki Downes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth