About this role:
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Clinical Trial Administrator.
- Trail Manger Assistance is responsible to support Trial Managers for the autonomous management of the CTSU trial team within the matrix structure
- Support of planning, managing and steering of timelines, costs and scope of Trial Teams for agreed deliverables of global supply chain activities for assigned clinical trials, including highly complex trials (e.g. Mega trials, adaptive trial design, digital trials, trials fully outsourced to a third party (CRO)) and Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS), EAP as well as NPU programs)
- Support of team meetings, minutes with action points and responsibilities
- Support of CTS preparation documentation
- Support of different systems administration and workflows, FoCUS entries/updates, CES entries/updates, AC Evaluation coordination, AC Ordering, MLT drafting prior to TrM review/approval, GTL maintenance, manuel release form as well as manuel shipping request for bulk shipments, stability samples and sampling documentation for Investigational Medicinal Products
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s-Degree with some years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Basic project management skills
- Broad and thorough knowledge and understanding of applicable US and EU regulations and other international regulations
- Demonstrates strong problem solving capabilities and encourages the implementation of innovative approaches, new technologies and strategies to support the successful completion of supply chain activities
- Proven ability to drive results in a changing environment and to discuss and present proposals in a concise and effective manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to present projects / status reports to different audiences
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office 365, Project Management Software).
- Very good to fluent in English, spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
Brunel's corporate culture is shaped by the diversity of our people and a commitment to mutual respect between colleagues on every level of the company. That includes a varied program of social get-togethers with your team but also regular feedback sessions with your manager to discuss the challenges you face and your prospects for the future. Personally, tailored training and development create ideal conditions to improve your skills and prepare yourself for future projects. At Brunel: permanent contracts, 30 days' leave, flexible working hours and employer-funded company pension programs are business as usual.
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering and IT. We have more than 40 offices and two development centres in the DACH-CZ region and our 120 offices worldwide employ more than 13,000 people. More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany – to stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Josef Benedikt Stohr is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Josef Benedikt Stohr
Brunel Germany Lindau