About this role:
Are you someone who likes trying new things and gaining different experiences? Than life as a consultant might be your thing!
As a consultancy company specialized in Life Sciences, Infrastructure and IT we are looking for new consultants to join our team of experts. At the moment for example, we are looking for a clinical data coordinator to consult one of out clients.
- Interact with all team members to ensure all data are correctly entered into the database and to develop study-specific edit check criteria.
- Understand the requirements for study implementation and data collection.
- Report data metrics and data trends maintaining organized and complete study documentation.
- Identify data conflicts and issues.
- Reconcile data from multiple sources.
- Manage time effectively according to aggressive project schedules.
- Quickly adapt to new project requirements and effectively manage changing requests.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or related field.
- 1+ years’ experience in comparable position in clinical research preferred.
- Working knowledge of database organization and validation.
- Understanding of clinical trial terminology desirable.
- A team player with excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Ofcourse we also offer you the salary package you deserve!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Elke Binst is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Belgium Mechelen