About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, August 13, 2022
About this role: Civil Supervisor
- Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
- Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Be fully aware of the Project HSE requirements;
- Ensure that all activities and works in the area of responsibility are done in full compliance with the HSE requirements of Company and the relevant Authorities;
- Ensure implementation of the Company Contract requirements in area of responsibility and report any deviation to the Project Director through the line responsible;
- Actively contribute to safety walks, reporting of accidents and investigation of accidents;
- Ensure that the works are being done in accordance with the Quality requirements of the Project;
- Supervise the site civil and erection activities and assist the Construction Manager in the same;
- Assist the Construction Manager in reviewing and approving Work Method Statements;
- Follow up site civil activities to confirm compliance with Work Method Statements and Issued for Construction Drawings;
- Responsible for progress of all activities within own discipline;
- Follow up EPCC Contractor and Subcontractors during construction in order to assure the quality and safety aspects of the work;
- Follow up EPCC Contractor and Subcontractors with regard to interpretation and proper;
- implementation of the technical content of the EPCC Contract documents;
- Follow up schedule and progress including detection of deviation from EPCC Contract schedule;
- Attend site inspections and verify correctness of the same;
- Follow up the Mechanical Completion in area of responsibility;
- Verify and close punch items in area of responsibility;
- Follow up preservation of Site;
- Inspect Spares Parts and Special Tools;
- Identify, report and follow up risks within own area of responsibility;
- Coordinate the discipline scope and activity towards Company.
What you need to bring:
- Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University;
- 5+ years direct and relevant experience related to Civil/ Structural discipline in oil/gas or petrochemical or fertiliser industry, with atleast 3 years in a Supervisor role.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Saji Pathrose is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai