About this role:
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Business Analyst.
- Collect and discuss business requirements, analyze detailed solutions and document them within standard procedures and templates
- Follow the implementation of the business requirements defined, providing the needed documentation to the software developers and assisting them during the project
- Design and execute user tests of the solution delivered (functional, regression and unit test) in external and production environment
- Manage the relationship towards the internal players and towards the external players in order to produce effective solutions
- Execute the tasks assigned by the project management, timely and with the required quality
- Lookout for ways to improve product, services, processes and best practices
What you need to bring:
- Minimum bachelor degree in Economics, IT or Math
- Experience in IT Analysis or Business Analysis (business or decisional)
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Professional in analytical thinking and customer orientation
- Availability to travel on business trips (only after corona situation allows it)
- Fluency in English language is required
- Fluency in Czech language is required
Brunel's corporate culture is shaped by the diversity of our people and a commitment to mutual respect – between colleagues and on every level of the company. That includes a varied program of social get-togethers with your local Brunel team, but also regular feedback sessions with your account manager to discuss the challenges you face and your prospects for the future. Personally tailored training and development create ideal conditions to improve your skills and prepare yourself for future projects.
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering. We have more than 40 offices and two development centers in Europe alone, and our 117 offices worldwide employ more than 14,500 people. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ondrej Znamenacek is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague