About this role:
For our client in Nijmegen, we are urgently looking for a Big Data Software Engineer!
In this role, you will be responsible for developing innovative (windows based, big data) software for solutions with focus on, but not limited to, Factory Automation and Smart Manufacturing. The candidate will be actively participating in the generating new ideas, design, implementation and testing.
What you need to bring:
- Master degree in a relevant study: Applied Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or comparable
- 5+ years’ experience in Software engineering (using any object-oriented program language)
- Proven analytical skills
- Additional experiences in one or more of the following domains are an advantage - Operation research
- Big data handling - Machine learning and/or AI
- Statistical interest - Test driven coding
- A team player with good analytical skills and hands-on mentality
- Ability to work agile environment
- Willing to travel occasionally to customers in the Far East
This is your opportunity to discover a wide range of sectors and activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment. Being intermediated by Brunel means that you are contracted by Brunel. Not only you will have a contract, you will as well be assured of a great career! Our primary and secondary terms of work are excellent. A few examples are price reductions at CZ Health Insurance, bonus opportunities and standard 26 days off. Brunel Engineering intermediates both junior and senior engineers within the industry for over 30 years now. Our clients vary from multinationals to local companies. Together we will find the job which meets your wishes.
Our client is an industry leading supplier of Discrete, Logic and PowerMOS semiconductors, focused on the automotive, industrial, computing, consumer and wearable application markets.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marjolijn Heijmans is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Netherlands Eindhoven
Want new jobs sent to your inbox daily?
Sign up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement