About this role:
Brunel CZ is looking for an Embedded SW Developer to get on board and be involved in a highly specialized project as a part of our expansion in the Czech Republic. If you want to make a move and enrich your career, apply today.
This job position is about:
- Implemented software feature specification, including data structures;
- Designing, coding, testing and documenting of SW components for our trains including the connection between trains and the landside;
- Designing of the underlying Software Architecture for your implementation;
- Development based according to EN 50128 (V-model);
- Designing and development of test cases and integrating the software you have built.
What you need to bring:
This job position requires:
- Good knowledge of C/C++/Python, (ASM is a big plus);
- Knowledge of modeling in SysML or basic UML;
- Experience with Linux (would be an advantage);
- Experience in MVB, CAN, UDP or TCP based communication;
- English as a must, (German would be a big plus).
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please, send your updated CV directly to email@example.com or call us on +420 778 074 073.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
Our main objective is to provide both Clients and Consultants excellence in all aspects of service from resource planning through to the project life cycle assignments worldwide.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Oksana Tsyupa is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Czech Republic Prague
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement