About this role:
Are you a driven, independent and enthusiastic QA/QC Manager. interested in joining the team of our client, a reputable global Oil and Gas company?
Our client offers an attractive compensation package, continuous development opportunities as well as a balanced work-life company culture.
- Has a proven ability to ensure successful and timely completion of Construction projects with high quality and client satisfaction;
- Has an excellent knowledge of the latest edition of relevant internationally recognized Codes and Standards;
- Has working knowledge for computer programs application in design activities;
- Has a strong leadership and good interpersonal skill;
- Has ability to maintain effective relationship with COMPANY and CONTRACTOR and good coordination work to completed Engineering activities in accordance with schedule requirements;
- Has ability in quality management, schedule, and man-hour control of the Engineering Work from Engineering through mechanical Completion and Operational Acceptance with a high level of quality.
What you need to bring:
- At least a Bachelor degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Instrument Engineering;
- Has held same position as the proposed PMC position for the last 2 years OR min. Has held a position one level under the proposed PMC position for last 5 years in oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing);
- Has minimum 8+ years’ experience oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project,petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG);
- Has experience in HSSE management system;
- Has experience as QA/QC Manager is preferable;
- Hold certificate CSWIP 3.2 and/or ASNT Level II (RT, UT, MT, PT) is preferable;
- Fluent in Communication and writing in English.
An excellent opportunity to work in a reputable organization with stable employment and competitive remuneration;
If you are up for the challenge, get in touch with us with your CV.
Our client is among the most competitive Oil and Gas companies worldwide.
Build your career as an Assistant QA/QC Manager
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinu Alexander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Singapore
Do you want daily vacancies?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement