About this role:
We are currently looking for an ASIC Validation Engineer to support project teams with development of PCBs and test set-ups and performs tests and measurements of integrated circuits.
If you have a passion for IC Layout and offer dedication, professionalism and motivation, then you are the right person for our team. In return, you can expect to work within a company that is at the forefront of technological innovation.
- You design hard- and software to test the functionality of an integrated circuit.
- You maintain the measurement lab infrastructure.
- You provide technical support to customers to assist in implementing the AnSem proprietary integrated circuit in the application.
- You contributes to the achievement of the quality objectives.
What you need to bring:
- Degree in life sciences/engineering (microelectronics preferred).
- Prior experience in test and measurement is a plus
- A basic knowledge of analog and digital electronics is mandatory
- Software knowledge of Matlab, Python, Windows is required
- You are accurate, able to solve problems and implement practical solutions autonomously.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory.
Our network and expertise make it possible for us to advance your career. Brunel has a reputation of working with some of the best in the business. That's what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we've created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Elke Binst is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Belgium Mechelen