About this role:
Do you want to be part of an International company?
Our client is a market leader for the production of photoresists because of their innovative development and close collaboration with their customers.
- You contribute to the development of our material research and development strategy and roadmap to enable the success of our customers.
- You optimize our product design, properties, and manufacturing processes to realize our development strategy and increase our market share in the field of semiconductor.
- You provide excellent and ‘right on time’ technical support and functional advice to our customers.
- You have a hands-on approach and actively want to perform experiments using state-of-the-art equipment.
- You actively contribute to the assigned projects and bring improvement opportunities forward. You independently lead these R&D projects to completion together with a small dedicated team.
- You are dedicated to digitalization with an understanding of advanced statistics, computer modeling, and/or computer simulation.
What you need to bring:
- You have a master in sciences or at least 5 years’ experience in the industry
- You have a sound knowledge of product development, material science, and application engineering. Basic knowledge of photolithography (JSR or competitor product portfolios) and semiconductor industry is desired.
- You have a track record of technical achievements, solid laboratory skills, and experience working in a cleanroom environment.
- You have good communication skills (in English) and are an enthusiastic team player.
- You are analytical, detail-oriented, creative, and well-organized
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Python, computer simulation, and/or machine learning (ML) would be an asset.
Our network and expertise make it possible for us to advance your career. Brunel has a reputation of working with some of the best in the business. That's what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we've created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Max Temmerman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Belgium Mechelen