About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branche: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Monday, August 29, 2022
About this role: Analyst Resource Planning
On behalf of our client a leader in representing the next generation of integrated iron ore operations is seeking an Analyst Resource Planning to join their team in Major Projects.
- Establish key relationships and partner with the project leaders to build understanding of the workforce planning process and the link to the business strategy.
- Work with senior leaders and other stakeholders to identify sources of workload demand, resource capacity and to collate this information in a reportable format to provide useful operational insights and mitigation options
- Partner with stakeholders to build an effective workforce planning model and establish the routines to maintain timely reporting of the future workforce and logistical requirements.
- Deliver forecasting plans and budgets to meet short- and long-term organisational needs between projects.
- Maintaining skills, competency and talent resource data and work with stakeholders to allocate resources to projects based on requirements.
- Supporting the People Projects team with the tasks associated with assessment and performance, succession plans, career development and learning plans.
- Creating a reliable database to drive forecasting and accurate forward resource planning support.
- Perform resource capacity planning across all expansion and growth projects to provide transparency for forward workload forecasting and for personnel capacity and allocation.
- Prepare and present data driven models outlining all resource requirements and develop a comprehensive picture of where gaps exist between forecast demand and resource capacity
- Developing operational plans relating to resource allocation and budget.
What you need to bring:
- Completed tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Human Resource Management, Analytics or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in workforce planning and reporting role preferably in the mining industry.
- Proficiency with workforce planning tools and / or software to build and maintain forecasting models.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation inclusive of State and Federal Employment legislation including Modern Awards and Fair Work Act 2009.
- Negotiable Salary
- Brunel Benefits
- Immediate Start
- Challenging yet rewarding role
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
If you have any question or would like to discuss the details of the role, please contact Sheila Pillay via the details below, quoting the publication firstname.lastname@example.org+61 8 9429 5676
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheila Pillay is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth