About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, December 2, 2023
About this role: Water Resources Engineer
We’re hiring Water Resources Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore/Chennai/Pune.
Position: Water Resources Engineer.
YOE: 8+ Years.
Contract: Permanent Role.
- Develop concept, preliminary, detailed design, and related calculations for Strom/Water and Sewer design;
- Develop and analyze hydraulic models. Use the design knowledge to optimize and develop stormwater and sewerage scheme options/ solutions;
- Good understanding of hydrology and ability to develop sustainable solutions;
- Sound experience working in Sewer GEMS, InfoWorks ICM, Water GEMS, HEC-RAS;
- Knowledge of GIS is an added qualification;
- Coordinating with the CAD team, checking drawings for the design details, interface works, clash between utilities and structures, etc.;
- A Good team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn;
- Working experience with Middle East Standards (Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar).
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Civil, Water Resources or related discipline;
- 8+ years of related experience;
- Good written and verbal English language communication skills;
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai