About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, February 6, 2023
About this role: Warranty Coordinator
- Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe;
- We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
- Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Represent Company with Project Contractors, Vendors, Suppliers etc. for assigned Projects Warranties coverage;
- Provide support for Company Insurance claim;
- Responsible for development, execution and management of the warranty procedures capturing all contractual requirements;
- Leading the effort to facilitate the transfer of Warranty ownership from Project Management team to Operating Company before demobilization of Project team for assigned project;
- Coordinate cross –functional teams and other departments to lean Company Warranty process;
- Notify Contractors for assigned project defects and/or deficiencies for remedy and recovery;
- Work with Operations team to identify the time period within which Contractor must remedy defects and/or deficiencies with consideration to the urgency and/or to COMPANY’s operation;
- Monitor status of required Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) on defects and/or deficiencies and enforce contractor delivery of the resolution in a timely manner;
- Lead to get review and approve CONTRACTOR’s detailed execution plan / recommended actions for remedy the Defects or Deficiencies in accordance with COMPANY requirements;
- Coordinate internally to provide assistance where necessary to CONTRACTOR in performing the execution plan / recommended actions in order to ensure successful and timely completion of remedy;
- Manage any disputes with contractor, in coordination with Company Legal and contracts teams;
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to validate the proposed engineering remedy from Contractor and review root cause analysis report;
- Work with multi-disciplinary team to implement short term and long term resolution to mitigate the Defect/Deficiency;
- Work with company Finance dept. to back charge cost recovery from vendor and/or contractor for approved warranty work;
- Maintain warranty tracking/progress Keep Asset Management team upto date with the progress and dispute resolutions;
- Prepare, release and maintain weekly and monthly report to asset managers and Senior Management;
- Work to achieve any other assignment and meet requirement as per Warranty and Business need.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in engineering, business development, project management, commercial negotiations or warranties with at least 5 years in the Oil & Gas Industry;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a technically complex and multi-ventures environment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha