About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 84
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, April 15, 2023
About this role: Vendor Coordinator: Commissioning - FIFO
On behalf of our tier 1 mining client, we are looking for a Vendor Coordinator to join their Commissioning Completions team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying the requirements for vendor site support and coordinating vendor site activities.
You will work closely with the Commissioning Completions team to assist with communicating changes to support requirements and obtaining vendor documentation.
- Identify requirements for Vendor site support such as project milestones, contract obligations, timing and phase of commissioning durations, manning tooling, mobilization, and site access requirements.
- Coordinate Vendor site activities.
- Develop and maintain the Vendor schedule for all Commissioning activities.
- Provide cost forecasts/ POs/ contract variations.
- Work closely with the Commissioning Completions team to assist with communicating changes to support requirements and obtaining vendor documentation, etc.
- Facilitate the 6-week Vendor forecast meetings.
- Engage in and maintain communication with key stakeholders.
- Produce reports.
What you need to bring:
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with all stakeholders.
- Can perform under pressure and prioritize competing deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite essential.
- Candidates with a Project Planning/Scheduling background will be highly regarded.
- Ability to pass full medical screening
- National Police Clearance within last 12 months (or willingness to obtain)
- 2:1 Fly-in Fly-out roster, ex-Perth
- 5 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate and superannuation on ALL hours
- Access to Brunel Employee Benefits
- Weekly pay
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jasmine Wille is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth