Tyre Fitters - HME - FIFO - 2:2 & 2:1 Rosters
Vacancy number • PUB406509
We are currently looking for experienced Tyre Fitters to join the team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for conducting scheduled maintenance and breakdown repairs on a variety of large-scale mining equipment in support of one of Australia's leading iron ore producers. This role requires FIFO from Perth, located in the Pilbara region on the on the traditional lands of the Nyiyaparli peoples. We offer competitive compensation, based on your experience level. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a 2:1 OR 2:2 roster, allowing for a balanced work-life schedule.
About this role
As a Tyre Fitter – Heavy Mobile Equipment, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of heavy mobile equipment in the Pilbara. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the maintenance and repair of a diverse fleet of mobile equipment, working with Trucks, Autonomous mining equipment and collaborating with a dedicated team. This position demands a high level of technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and a commitment to safety. Experience working in a fast-paced environment and excellent communication skills are also essential.
- Maintain accurate records of tire condition, repairs, replacements, and rotations. Identify trends, and plan for timely tyre maintenance and replacements to minimize downtime and optimize efficiency on the mine site
- Conduct regular inspections of tyres on mine vehicles and equipment to identify inspecting tyres, checking tread depth, monitoring tyre pressure, and assessing overall tyre condition
- Remove and replace worn-out or damaged tyres on mining vehicles and equipment. Ensuring proper alignment for optimal performance and safety
What you need to bring:
• Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology (with OTR)• Demonstrated experience (Minimum of 2 year’s) experience servicing OTR equipment
• Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance• Ability to Pass a Pre Employment Medical
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment• Demonstrated commitment to safety and zero harm
• Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities• Full Australian Working Rights
• On-site facilities including a gym and excellent dining options• Stable and predictable work schedule with a rolling roster
• Personalized guidance throughout the recruitment process• Corporate benefits such as salary sacrificing, novated leasing, and corporate discounts
• Weekly pay with superannuation on all hours worked• Referral bonuses
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ellyssiah Corica is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406509