About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 38
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Wednesday, March 22, 2023
About this role: Transmissions Maintenance Planner
We are looking for an experienced maintenance planner for a fixed 12-month period on an even time (2-2) roster based in Chinchilla, Qld
The position is supporting the Transmissions team, providing short and medium-term maintenance planning covering our metering, water and export pipeline assets.Responsibilities:
- Support reliability in accordance with maintenance management strategies,
- Scope and make ready CM, PM and MOC work orders for execution,
- Develop maintenance work packs; ensuring the allocation all necessary parts, equipment, services and documentation to allow effective execution of maintenance and operations tasks,
- Liaise with production and the maintenance supervisor(s) to optimise planned maintenance,
- Establish, maintain and improve the maintenance planning and scheduling work flow processes,
- Support continuous improvement of CMMS data through the submission of Change Requests (CRs) and direct amendment of Job Plans (JPs),
- Accurately update the CMMS system with regards to changes in materials, resources or work scope based on actual data and feedback from the execution teams,
- Comply with and give due consideration to all HSSE requirements as stipulated by the operating company.
What you need to bring:
- Maintaining computer maintenance management systems (CMMS)– Maximo/SAP or similar
- Exposure to work management systems and processes,
- Mechanical Planning background with knowledge on IE and Hazardous Area,
- Development of maintenance and shutdown work packs
- Upstream Oil & Gas Experience – CSG (Preferred)
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and management of safety critical equipment
- Master Data Maintenance,
- Data Presentation,
- Maintenance systems reports,
- Record Maintenance, and
- Document Management Systems
- 12 Month Fixed Contract
- FIFO Chinchilla, QLD Based
- 2-2 roster FIFO (from Brisbane) Chinchilla based.
- $850 per day including super
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane