About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Clinical
- Location: Texas
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, May 7, 2023
About this role: Territory Manager
Territory ManagerMontreal & Montérégie, QCIntroduction
We are currently hiring a Territory Manager for the territories of Montreal and Montérégie, Quebec. The Territory Manager will be responsible for managing the sales and opportunities of vascular access devices in the Medicine Delivery Solutions (MDS) portfolio to hospitals in the assigned territory. The objective of this role is account management, qualification, and strategy development to close sales opportunities for key product and service offerings.
- Develop and implement strategic plans by working with sales, marketing, and clinical teams to help maximize contracts that are issued by the company in the assigned territory
- Manage and negotiate product validations, product conversions, and sustainability plans
- Translate strategic marketing and regional sales plans into account-specific plans leveraging product value propositions to achieve targeted sales and growth
- Work closely with the company’s clinical and regional sales teams to provide clinical end users with technical solutions and best practices for vascular access devices, including central catheters, PICCS, median, and peripheral catheters
- Establish and develop strong relationships with key decision-makers and committees within the hospital
- Lead account planning initiatives (forecasting, funnel management, regional strategic planning calls)
- Responsible for expense reports, internal and external communications, conferences, etc
- Discover and provide both competitive and market intelligence
- Manage the territory with integrity and in accordance with the company's Code of Ethics, along with all applicable policies, rules, and procedures
What you need to bring:
- Bilingual French/English
- Bachelor‘s Degree
- MSc and/or MBA would be considered an asset
- 3+ years of experience selling medical devices in an acute care environment
- Minimum of 3 years with a clean driving record
- Business acumen combined with a high-level of analytical ability
- Ability to manage a complex sales environment, including managing multiple projects
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time and work overtime as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Strong Presentation skills
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Quynh Vo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary