About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Brampton
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, March 30, 2023
About this role: Territory Manager
We are hiring a Bilingual Territory Manager for a full-time permanent position within a global pharmaceutical company. The company strives to promote and maintain an inclusive, high-performing culture that allows all employees to reach their full potential and contribute to the company’s success.
The Territory Manager will join the Sales and Marketing Department to support the Montreal East, surroundings, & Abitibi territory. The main responsibility of this position is to attain product sales objectives within the assigned territory while achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration.
- Accurately process orders; manual and EDI
- Manage supply issues and communicate updates to customers
- Provide follow ups and prepare reports when requested
- Resolve customer concerns utilizing established processes
- Manage customer non-conformances and process adjustments as needed
- Respond to inquiries regarding product information and availability
- Responds to misc. type inquiries, ensure forwarded to appropriate team for response
- Illustrates professional attitude during all communication with internal and external customers
- Communicates effectively with our Third Party Logistics partners
- Participates in projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager
- Completes all GMP Documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Completes all training assignments and maintains personal training records
- Participates in Internal, Customer and Regulatory Audits
What you need to bring:
- Bilingual (French/English) with excellent communication skills
- Three years previous customer service experience in a pharmaceutical environment preferred
- University degree/College diploma in relevant field of study is preferred.
- Strong understanding for Accounts Receivable and Credit Management Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service professional interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Exhibits a strong ability to multitask with a sense of urgency and energy
- Exhibits strong ability to adapt to changing workload priorities
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Angelina Brathwaite is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto