Territory Manager, Ontario East
Vacancy number • PUB406659
We’re hiring a Territory Manager for a medical device and consumable client on a permanent basis to manage their territory of Ontario East (Ajax – Ottawa). This position will report into the VP of Retail and International sales, and will be responsible for increasing sales revenues and maintaining customer relationships in the assigned territory.
About this role
- Increase revenues within the territory
- Provide on-going sales support and product training to end users and direct clients.
- Manage top accounts diligently to ensure sales growth and to protect the sales of key product lines
- Analyze and set sales forecasts for the territory
- Provide weekly reports and competiitive informaiton in accordance with the deadlines
- Propose and implement new programs for clients
- Coordinate & communicate all information regarding sales calls
What you need to bring:
- Relevant industry experience in the hospital market
- 2 – 3 years of successful experience in selling infection control products
- Knowledge of hospital contract processes
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software required (MS Office Suite)
- Overnight travel may be required
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tori Pochapsky is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406659