About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, April 16, 2023
About this role: Technical Sales Manager
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting permanent position open up in Aberdeen for a highly skilled Sales Manager to work within one of their Project Teams – immediate start!
What you Will be Doing:
- Client account management and day to day interaction with customers;
- Communicate client requirements to allocated Magma tender Project manager;
- Interface with the customer and provide tender updates to Magmas EVP;
- Make recommendations to EVP on yearly order intake targets;
- Provide a trend analysis of competitors manufacturing/ sales capacity ;
- Assist project PM in securing project close out feedback from clients;
- Support recruitment process when asked.
What you need to bring:
You are for This Role if:
- Skills - 5-8yrs. experience in technical sales/PM with a client facing role;
- Competent in Microsoft packages such as Project, Word, Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Provide a feeling of Gravitas.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester